Expired on: Jun 30, 2023
Role and Responsibilities
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods/services.
- Receive, review and process requisitions.
- Create purchase orders and tally with supply requests and orders.
- Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing.
- Placing and managing orders with external and internal suppliers
- Ensure contract compliance through monitoring of site/contract spend.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and specifications
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- International experience required, onsite (Middle East, Middle Africa, Southern Africa)
- Government Contracting (DOD and DOS contract experience)
- SPSM Certification (Senior professional in Supply Management)
Experience within international government contracts
Extensive International Travel will be required.
Sorry! This job has expired.